Question about AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Every time i click the camera button on the side or on media, my screen goes black and it freezes my phone. any tips to not let it happen again?
I had this problem and I've tried everything posted and nothing worked so I just started messing around with my phone and may have figured it out. Here's what I did.
NOTE: I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AND YOU ARE SOLEY DOING THIS ON YOUR OWN AT YOUR OWN RESPOSIBLITY. Good Luck
1. Click the Menu Button
2. Scroll to Options Icon (the wrench) and click it
3. Click Advanced Options
4. Click Applications and wait for the Apps to load.
5. Scroll down and delete the apps that you dont need (see what I deleted)
6. I first deleted ICQ Messanger by scrolling over it and selecting the menu button then clicked delete, then clicked Yes and let it reboot
7. After it rebooted I clicked the Camera button on the side and it worked after I rebooted
8. Then I went back in and deleted Yahoo Messanger and let it reboot again. (This is up to you)
9. Last I deleted Windows Live Messenger and let reboot once again. (This is up to you)
I deleted these because I didnt use them anways. These were the only 3 apps that I deleted since I never used them. If you want, you could even delete Brick Breaker if you dont play it but I wouldnt delete any other Apps other than these.
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
Software or Hardware issue with your phone try a software update from your provider or contact your network or blackberrry about warrenty options
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Dec 08, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Nov 06, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Nov 03, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Sep 05, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Aug 29, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Jul 24, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Jun 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Mar 30, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
822 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: