Question about Samsung L100 Digital Camera
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had this problem, I don't know how it happened. I have the samsung digimax s500, this is what I did. 1 press menu 2 go to 'setup' 3 scroll down to 'format' 4 click right and scroll down to 'yes' that fixed mine, good luck
Posted on Feb 21, 2007
SOURCE: Autofocus not working
When the camera is OUT OF FOCUS, these are the steps that you could try:
1 Power Reset
- Turn off camera
- Remove batteries for a minute
- Reload batteries
- Turn on camera
- When the distance between the camera and the subject is too close,
the strength of the light can cause the picture to overexposed and
be blurred. On the contrary, if the distance is too far,
the beam is too weak to shed enough light on the subject.
Allow yourself enough space between you and your subject.
- If you press the shutter before the flash is fully charged,
the flash will not be able to emit enough light and therefore
the image can be blurred.
4 Surrounding Light
- Use the fill-in flash mode to create a balanced shot when
the surrounding light is very bright.
- Use the backlight control feature when the background
is brighter than the subject.
- Clean the lenses with a smooth piece of cloth.
7 ASR (Advanced Shake Reduction)
- Put in ASR mode to prevent any blur
8 Master Reset
- Press on MENU button
- Press on the right button until you see SETUP
- Scroll down until you see RESET
- Press the right button to pick up on YES or NO
- Press on OK/MENU button for changes to be saved
- Turn off camera for a few seconds for changes to be saved
* If it still does not work, you need to send the camera for repair.
Just contact the Manufacturer so they could tell you how to send camera safely.
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
THe SD card inside has a lever to its left Side .... Move it upwards ..... That is the lock on the Memory Card ...
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2009 | Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR...
Jul 07, 2009 | Nokia 3120 Cellular Phone
Mar 19, 2009 | Casio Exilim EX-Z100 Digital Camera
Sep 27, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix S51c Digital Camera
Sep 16, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S600 Digital Camera
Sep 07, 2007 | Toshiba 36A40 36" TV
May 31, 2006 | Samsung Digimax A400 Digital Camera
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: