Question about Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
It's a little fiddly:
1) Remove the battery cover
2) Remove the 4 screws on the transceiver board
3) Unplug the 2 flex cables, coaxial cable and earpiece cable from the board.
4) Remove the transceiver board
5) Remove the rubber plug and antenna cover from the rear lower of the handset
6) Remove the 2 screws under this cover
7) Carefully unclip the bezel from the phone and remove it
8) Unclip the 6 clips holding the display bezel in place from the back of the phone - you need to use a thin screwdriver in the 6 slots (4 of them are under where the transceiver board was, the other 2 are in the batttery compartment.
9) Lift the display and frame away from the chassis.
Make sure the keymat is correcly located on the pins on the front bezel
Ensure the earpiece cable is in the right place, and not trapped.
Be careful reattaching the cables to the transciever board - they are both small and fragile.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2016 | Motorola Mobility ELITE SLIVER Bluetooth...
Aug 26, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Elite Sliver Bluetooth...
Jul 11, 2014 | Motorola Mobility ELITE SLIVER Bluetooth...
Apr 29, 2013 | NRG Furniture
Apr 03, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 17, 2010 | Bosch Saws
Oct 23, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!