A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Do a code search procedure. Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the site linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Pull up older posts. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/ http://remotesearch.blogspot.com/
For most modern cars (less than about 25 years old), a tune up consists of changing all the filters (air, fuel, oil with oil change), spark plugs and spark plug wires (if equipped). Your owners manual may suggest additional procedures.
To Re- tune your TV you have to go to the Auto tuning option in the
menu. do the following procedure for auto scan all the available
To tune the free view analogue channels do the following procedure.
1. Press the Menu/setup button on the remote. 2. Select Auto tuning and press enter. 3.Select the country and press enter. 4. Select start and press enter. The automatic tuning will search for available broadcasts and should store the channels in the correct order. During the search the sound is muted. When all programs have been stored, the normal TV screen will appear. If you can sent your email address through fixya then i will sent the user manual for Toshiba 19A 615 DB. ok .
Most of the sony TV's comes with an auto tuning facility and all your need is ensure that the RF inout/cable TV or antennae is plugged into before the auto tuning is activated.
The auto tuning is available inthe older models on the set and in the newer models on the remote control. Choose program menu , tuning, auto mode.
Also you can search inthe manual mode individually and preset the channels position to your convenience such as news channels together, movies together etc.
Hi, Pfurey it should be noted that the "AIR FUEL" mixture screw adjustment "ONLY" manages your idle and has no effect on any other circuit also any intake leaks must be repaired before the A/F adjustment procedure can be performed otherwise you will never obtain a proper idle and you will waste a lot of time chasing the impossible. The A/F mixture screw's purpose is to fine tune the fuel charge entering the combustion chamber. The following applies to both 2 and 4 stroke engines:
1. The mixture screw may be sealed at the factory with a Welch Plug please review the following video for removal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAXcksgvDkM
2. The mixture screw manages a range of 3 complete 360-degree counterclockwise turns from the bottom/closed position.
3. The mixture screw should have a spring and o-ring for tension and sealing integrity.
4. Turn the mixture screw clockwise until it gently bottoms out, this makes the fuel charge very lean and the engine should not idle if it does then the pilot/idle jet is too big and needs to be replaced with the next size smaller.
5. Turn the mixture screw 1 and 1/2 turns counterclockwise to establish a baseline for starting the engine.
6. To fine-tune the idle circuit, adjust the mixture screw 1/4 turn in or out to achieve maximum idle RPM, wait 15 seconds between each adjustment for the idle to settle.
7. Never go past 3 full turns out this will make the fuel charge rich, foul plugs, and produce black smoke out of the exhaust, if the engine RPM keeps increasing past 3 turns the pilot/idle jet is too small and needs to be replaced with the next size larger.
8. After achieving maximum idle back out the mixture screw another 1/8 of a turn then adjust the throttle cable idle stop screw to 950-1050 RPM.
9. This procedure works great on 99% of all engines, for the 1% that demand a more robust throttle response on aftermarket monster fuel delivery systems additional tweaking outside the box may be necessary.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day. 1983 honda shadow 500 carb adjustments Carburator Theory and Tuning http://www.cycleterminal.com/Service-Manuals/Honda-VT500C-Shadow-Service-Manual-English.pdf http://www.partsfish.com/page/oem-parts-for-honda http://mybikemanuals.com/honda/honda-vt-owners-manuals
you can find this data in any Chilton or Haynes repair manual that covers your car, the data is specfic to engine size some require a procedure, such as torque to "x" ft lbs then turn 1/4 turn, if you do have a copy of either repair manual you may find one at your local library.