- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
in the user manual it reads ---date and time menu
use the menu to select the clock ( if you have caller ID, the phone sets the date and time automatically)
enter the date and time, select AM or PM use CID/RIGHT to move the cursor past a digit without changing it
to confirm, press MENU/SELECT
to get a wrong day of the week it can only happen if the wrong year is appearing because if you want Jan 30 2016 it will come up as Saturday but if the year is 2015 it will have the wrong day for the 30 Jan
it means that your date and time setting are not correct. But sometime that error appeared even when your date and time setting are correct. If so, just ignore it for a day and it will be okay, but make sure you have the exact correct date and time first before ignoring it. FYI: Just using auto date and time doesn't mean your setting is correct the auto can be wrong sometimes
Set Date and time manually if desired. 1. Press and hold the [dial] button until the display show "SET left OR right ". 2. Use the up or down buttons and select "DATE/TIME" andpress the [dial] button to enter.3. Use the up or down buttons to set the hour, minute, AM/PM,month, and day.4. Press the [dial] button to confirm your selections
The Panasonic system your DT phone plugs into has a master phone (usually extension 101). At the very minimum, it can change the system time. You also have the ability to let incoming phone calls set the system time If your minutes and date is correct and only the hour is wrong, then you probably have a CID offset problem from your connected phone lines or a DST to Standard time correction.
The time setting sequence is in the Operating Manual (OM) for your system and is usually Program **1234 and dial 000.
I found it on the manual, it was in programming section!
NOTE: Time set on handset will be transferred to the base unit automatically.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button to scroll to Date/Time.
3. Press menu button to enter the menu. Year 2006 shows in the display.
4. Use the touch-tone pad to enter the last two digits of the current year (range: 00 to 99).
5. Press menu button to save the year setting and proceed to date setting.
6. Date 01/01 shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter two digits for current month and day respectively.
7. Press menu button to save the month/date setting and proceed to time setting.
8. Time 12:01p shows in the display. Use the touch-tone pad to enter four digits for current time and use cid/vol (3or4) button to toggle between "p" (pm) and "a" (am).
9. Press menu button to save the setting. Saved shows in the display.
NOTE: If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current date/time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record and will override manually set date/time.
I picked up a cid 244w phone at goodwill because it will work with the power out. With a lot of fiddling around I found that if you push the erase button and hold it, then push the review arrow down button the menu starts. It starts with Contrast then to language, area code, date and time, and lastly tone or pulse.Set it to tone,Pulse is the old rotary dial phones. You scroll through the menu by pushing the erase button and change things with the review up and down buttons. If you wait too long to change something the menu automatically advances. If the item you want to change passes by just start over. Good luck, I hope this helps