Question about Microwave Ovens
I was cooking a dish that flames up and it flamed before I was expecting it and the flame went up the vent. The charcoal filter was actually on fire for a few seconds. So now when I try to use the vent it makes a very loud sound. It runs but it is scary noisy.
Any ideas or is it time for a new one?
Definitely time for a new filter.
your oven may be shalvagable. Id remove it all take the cover off to inspect for damage.
I hope this helps
No more flaming foods in the micro!
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2013 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Sep 15, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 04, 2009 | GE Profile Spacemaker Over-the-Range...
Jan 31, 2009 | GE JVM2070 Microwave Oven
Jan 28, 2009 | GE XL1800 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Sep 21, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 04, 2006 | Kenmore 62642 / 62644 / 62649 Microwave...
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!