Question about Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I got a response from the company. It turns out, it just needed a newer battery. I put in a new one and now the camera works again.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
My daughter just received one of these camera's for her 6th birthday and is extremely excited. I am running Windows XP and was getting the "No pictures on camera" error. I tried downloading the drivers for this but that did not work. Here is what I did to get the camera working:
1) Connect the camera with the provided USB cable.
2) Download the latest driver from the Digital Blue web site: http://digiblue.com/customer-service/downloads/index.html, select the "The Disney Pix Micro Drivers for WIN ME, 2000, XP"
3) Install this driver, this will not enable the camera to work yet.
4) After this driver has installed, go to Control Panel
5) Select System
6) Select the Hardware tab
7) Select Device Manager
8) Find the device in the list (mine said "USB Digital Still Camera"), will probably have the yellow exclamation mark on it saying that it is not working.
9) Double click the device
10) Select "Reinstall Driver" from the General tab
11) When asked if Windows can connect to Windows Update to search for software, select "Yes, this time only" and click Next.
12) Choose "Install the software automatically" and click Next.
13) You should get a message saying the driver for the "DB CIF Cam" has not passed the Windows Logo testing, select "Continue Anyway".
14) Click Finish.
15) The first time I did this, I needed to take a picture while the camera was connected to the PC.
After doing this I am able to download the pictures and everything works great. I hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
Click the link above. This will take you to digital Blue's website where all the drivers and programs are.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Please get it here :
Drivers > Digital Camera">www.downloadplex.com > Drivers > Digital Camera
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Sep 30, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Aug 14, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jun 25, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 03, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Apr 18, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jul 20, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jun 19, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: