Question about Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
Just spoke to Samsung support and it turns out that the freeview tuner had froze and needed resetting. To do this put TV on standby and then push in series these buttons on the remote: 'info, menu, mute, power' the TV will then turn itself on and display a menu. Press the 'down arrow' untill you've highlighted option 12 - 'reset' and then press the 'right arrow' to enter the option. TV will turn off and when you turn back on it will start in 'plug & play' mode as if new. Set the time and country options and then it will perform a complete scan. I've just retuned mine and all back to normal. Hoorah!!!! :-)
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Once the tv heated up the picture started to develop lines which got bigger making the picture very "fuzzy" then the screen went black!
Posted on Sep 18, 2011
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button on the right side of the TV or on the Remote Control to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed and then try the procedure again.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2013 | TVonics Televison & Video
May 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung LE32R41BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 29, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2009 | Samsung LE32R73BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Aug 26, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2008 | Samsung LE32R73BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
2,320 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: