Question about Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5934 Notebook
1. Insert the Windows Vista DVD into the DVD drive and then restart the computer.
2. Change Boot Options 1st Priority to Optical Drive.
3. When system booting up, if the message “Press any key to boot from cd” appears, immediately press Enter.
4. On Language Settings, Time and Currency and Keyboard Layout screen, just choose the correct settings then click Next.
5. On Install Now screen, click Repair. Note: Click No just in case you get the message: Windows found problems with your computer’s startup options.
6. On the System Recovery Options screen, under Operating System, click Windows Vista then click Next. Then select Command Prompt.
7. At the command prompt windows, type the following command then press Enter after typing each command:
echo ~takeown /f %1 /r /d y > TakeControlOf.cmd
echo ~icacls %1 /grant administrators:F /t
ren Magnify.exe Magnify.old
ren cmd.exe Magnify.exe
8. Restart the computer.
9. On the Welcome Screen, click the Ease button.
10. Check Make items on the screen larger then click OK.
11. At the prompt, type the command then press Enter.
net user Administrator /active:yes
12. Restart the computer.
When you log in sign in to name with password that was forgotten and change to one that is known.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2014 | LogOnce Password Assistant
May 24, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 15, 2011 | Coby Kyros 716829701508 Tablet PC
May 09, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5934 Notebook
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: