Question about Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media Player

1 Answer

Is my product dual voltage?

I am traveling in Australia right now and I am trying to figure out if I can charge my MP3 player in a wall socket. It's probably dual voltage, but I can't find that information anywhere on-line. I don't have access to any of the printed information that came with the player. It was pretty scarce anyway. the product didn't come with an owner's manual like you might expect.

The electric current here is 240, but I've checked the product carefully and there is nothing written on the player or the adapter that tell me the acceptable voltage. Can you please tell me if this player is dual voltage?



Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 4,402 Answers
Re: Is my product dual voltage? - Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media Player MP3 & Digital Media Players

I dought it, use the usb cord to pc

Posted on Dec 18, 2007

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

1 Answer

If I go to Scotland and want to charge my player up, do I need to get a voltage adapter to do so? Or, do I simply need a plug adapter for the wall socket?

That depends on where you're coming from. The mains in the UK are 230 volts. If your adapter is already working in the 220-240 volt range then you won't need a voltage adapter. If your adapter is designed for the 100-120 range then you will need a voltage adapter.

Jul 19, 2011 | RCA M2204RD MP3 Player

1 Answer

How to turn on

There should be a power switch on along the right side of it (see pictures here)

If it still doesn't turn on, then it probably needs to be charged.
Plug it in to the wall adapter it came with and leave that plugged into a wall socket overnight.
Then using the power switch should work.

May 28, 2010 | Centon Electronics MP4-001 MP3 Player

1 Answer

Wont charge from a wall socket

the AC to DC adapter might be out of order, check it up

Apr 09, 2010 | Philips SA5245/02 Digital Media Player

1 Answer

Charging the mp3mp4 player

  1. Get a USB wall charger. These are AC adapters that plug directly into the outlet. You then plug the USB from your MP3 into the port on the adapter.
  2. Charge your MP3 player on the go. There are also charging kits that plug into the cigarette lighter or power plug in your car. These kits come with a DC power adapter that has a port on the end for you to plug in your MP3.
  3. Acquire Apple iPod specific chargers. When you need to charge your iPod music player through an outlet, look for the Universal USB car charger or the Universal USB travel charger made specifically for Apple products.
Make sure that you have your player on a power strip or surge protector so that if you get a surge you wont fry your player.

Sep 27, 2009 | MP3 & Digital Media Players

1 Answer

Ipod says connect to wall socket, still will not play

You need to charge the battery, either by using an adapter to connect it to a wall socket and plug, or by using the supplied usb connector and leaving your computer on long enough for the ipod battery to fully charge...

I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread.
If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!

Aug 10, 2009 | Apple 20gb Ipod Mp3 Player With Click...

1 Answer

PHILIPS GoGear MP3 player

i have a mp3 gogear--hdd82/17 it was playing just fine yesterday until i plugged in the wall socket to charge now all it does is show a picture of a wall socket and plug on the screen it will not come on what does this mean

Aug 09, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player

1 Answer


you should be able to just make sure the voltage or w/e matches the req. or you could try the sansa chargers that are made for travelling.

Mar 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player

Not finding what you are looking for?
Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media Player Logo

50 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Creative Labs MP3 & Digital Media Players Experts

Jazz Boyce
Jazz Boyce

Level 1 Expert

728 Answers


Level 3 Expert

1061 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Are you a Creative Labs MP3 and Digital Media Player Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides