Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
How to clean my pc?
There are some softwares to be installed in order to clean, such as registry cleaner, system mechanics and so on. you can also clean your pc by clicking your system tools click disk clean up
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2011 | HP Compaq nx7010 Notebook
To fix msvcrt.dll errors such as a lost _resetstkoflw routine, the Msvcrt.dll file has to be reset to its default state. A Windows XP installation disc is required to do this remedy. Follow these simple step by step procedures:
1. Put the Windows XP installation disc in the optical drive and boot from this drive.
2. Press R to go to the Recovery Console menu upon seeing the Welcome to set up display.
3. Choose the number that corresponds to the OS that needs to be repaired, should your pc have a multi-OS system.
4. Log in as an administrator.
5. When on Recovery Console already, input these commands and hit the enter key after typing them to run the commands:
cd system 32
ren mscvrt.dll mscvrt.bak
F: (where F is the optical drive, and C is the root drive where windows resides)
expand msvcrt.dl_ C:\windows\system32
Sep 12, 2011 | Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto III & Vice...
Sep 05, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Aug 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jul 02, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jun 27, 2010 | Microsoft Office 2007 Basic Full Version...
Jun 04, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Feb 10, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: