Question about Stanley Saws
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This saw uses a tool-free blade change.
1. Unplug the jigsaw
2. Place your finger on the lower edge of the see through blade guard, and pull it forward until it locks up in place
3. Lift the tool-free blade change holder (bright yellow piece above the blade), and insert the blade into the slot of the tool-free blade change holder.
4. Release the tool-free blade change holder to lock the blade in place.
5. Pull down on the blade to verify that the blade is securely locked in place. The teeth of the blade should be pointing forward and down.
5. Put the blade guard back down.
You can use with both 'T' & 'U' shanked blades.
Feel free to ask me any other questions about this saw.
Posted on Jan 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2016 | Saws
Nov 30, 2013 | Ryobi Js550l Jig Saws
Jan 06, 2011 | Craftsman Evolv 45 amp Jig Saw 17434
Dec 04, 2010 | Hitachi C18dl 18v Cordless Circular...
Oct 05, 2010 | Bosch Skil No.4280 - 01Variable Speed Jig...
Dec 15, 2009 | Hand Tools
Oct 20, 2009 | Craftsman Saws
Sep 15, 2009 | Saws
Apr 29, 2009 | Craftsman 8.0 amp Reciprocating Saw
Nov 27, 2008 | Bosch RS20 13 Amp Reciprocating Saw
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!