Question about Samsung HC-P4752W 47" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television

1 Answer

Foggy picture, and arond the people its is red and green , i think it may b the Sub Deflection Board, to too sure where to get it tho thanks steve

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Samsung Master
  • 8,617 Answers

You can get a new sub deflection board at the following link.

Posted on Sep 30, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Blurred pictures,displays green,red colors on screen,picture curve at top and bottom of screen

Go to Menu then setup Look For Convergence,If you Do Not see Convergence in the Menu then you have a Blowed Fuse on The deflection Board FL231.
Deflection Board is the Bottom Left hand side board that has (FBT) flyback Transfomer on it.
If you are Not able to repair it yourself ,then you can ship Board to PTS for repair.

Jul 06, 2011 | RCA HD52W56 52" Rear Projection HDTV

1 Answer


You will need to replace the sub deflection board or convergence I.Cs and check around the circuit for any o/c capacitors or resisters

Jan 06, 2010 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

What is a deflection board? THey are tell me my 36in Sony tv needs a new one.

The defleciton board is the board that has the big black transformer on it with the vertical and horizontal deflection circuits on it. I am not sure if this is all that you wanted, but if you have any further questions you can respond to this post and I will try to help you further.

You stated that they want to replace the deflection board, what are the symptoms that you are having? Maybe it can be repaired to the component level and save some money on the repair.

Thanks for using Fixya

Oct 15, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video

1 Answer

Bowed/Warped picture/convergence problem

There is 2/3 boards on bottom first board to left is the Deflection board next to it is the SSB board it has the tuners and video jacks on it. Deflection Board has 3 fuses right in a roll on right side of FBT Flyback Transfomer (FL231) it will be middle fuse 400ma they do not look like fuses they are small brown rectigular you can pull top off of them with needle nose plyers to check fuses on top.

Dec 28, 2008 | RCA R52WH73 Projection Television

1 Answer

Hitachi 43UWX10B: Power light blinks continuously on and off, no picture

Those blinks [flashes] are fault indication (Error Codes). From the number of blinks occur at one time switch ON, you can get an idea about the faulty circuit section inside it. This will make repair easy. These are called blinking codes. Make sure about the exact number of blinking of the standby/power LED, by switching On & OFF the set, for at least two times. Count it carefully. If you wish to get some details, check the site linked here. It has details about blinking codes, and fault locating procedure, to many popular brand TVs and other devices.
If blinks continue without any pause, the main board is faulty.

Aug 08, 2017 | Hitachi 43UWX10B 43" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

DP23 LED not lit on deflection board no picture on tv

Good Day, Gil;
Your problem is in deflection circuit (115+v) check these: FP05, DP15, Q777, QH01, TH01, T701, etc. BUT suspect C707 1k pfd, 2kv, and check all the pico fuses (brown) 2" to the right of cap. Good Luck, big IRISH.

Jul 19, 2008 | Hitachi 53UWX10B 53" Rear Projection...

1 Answer


Your convergence ICs are defective and quite possibly the burning smell was likely some of the convergence Resistors burning. Its actually not that exspensive of a repair. you can get a brand new Sub deflection board for your set for 232.00 at the following link and that will fix your set and you just put the new board in. The site will also provide you with free on line tech support to assist you with installing the new board. you need the P54 Sub deflection board. Its available at the following link.

Jun 13, 2008 | Samsung HCL652W 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Philips - Magnavox Model # 9P6034 C103 Picture problems? Please Help

1 5 oz bottle should be enough for each tube. The small picture is caused by bad opto-couplers on the large signal board. Let me know if you need more info on the couplers and where to get them

May 15, 2008 | Televison & Video

2 Answers


Im trying to install that same board on the same tv how did you do it?

Apr 06, 2007 | Samsung HCL4715W 47" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Samsung HC-P4752W 47" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television Logo

Related Topics:

101 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Samsung Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74666 Answers

Henry  Thomas
Henry Thomas

Level 3 Expert

1074 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a Samsung Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides