Question about Televison & Video
My tv turns off after about 30 mins. on its own and I cannot turn it back on for another 30 mins.
Setting the Sleep Timer
The sleep timer allows your LCD TV to automatically turn OFF after a given
amount of time. You can set the sleep timer using your remote control or through
the onscreen display (OSD).
TO SET THE SLEEP TIMER USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
1. Press the SLEEP button on the remote control. The sleep timer appears at
the top of your screen.
2. Press the SLEEP button one or more times to select the time you want.
3. Press the EXIT button to hide the sleep timer display. Your sleep timer is now running in the background. The sleep timer will be hidden after 10 seconds.
Turning On the LCD TV.
1. Press the MAIN POWER switch in the back of the unit (see Back Connectors for location). The Status LED on the front turns orange
and your LCD TV is ready to turn on.
2. Press the POWER button on the front of your LCD TV or on your
remote control. The Status LED on the front turns green.
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2011 | Magnavox 37MD359B 37 in LCD TV
Nov 06, 2010 | Magnavox 32MF338B 32 in. LCD HDTV
May 20, 2010 | SNK Magnavox 19MF338B/27 19 in. LCD TV
Oct 28, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 51MP392H Rear Projection...
Jul 07, 2009 | LG 19LG30 19 in. LCD HDTV
May 03, 2009 | Zenith B27A11Z 27" TV
1,304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!