Question about Nokia E50 Cellular Phone
MY PHONE ALWAYS HANG UP. HOW TO RE PROGRAM?
For you to reprogram your nokia phone, just follow this steps;
1. Install Nokia PC Suite for your brand at http://www.nokiausa.com/ on your computer.
2. Check for the available updates for your brand, if you have available updates for your phone brand. Then install on your computer.
3. Connect the phone to your pc via USB and update.
This action would utomatically reprogram your cell.
Hope this helped.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Use this way :
Switch-off your phone.
1. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * Star key, no. 3 key on keypad and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Remember, do not let go the 3 press and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
2. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone will back to original system and factory settting.
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2013 | Lucent AT&T Speakerphone 822 (21213)
Feb 11, 2011 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Oct 12, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Jun 11, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Dec 26, 2009 | Cell Phones
Nov 14, 2009 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Aug 17, 2009 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Jul 07, 2012 | Nokia E50 Cellular Phone
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!