1) Is there a step-by-step pictured guide anywhere online that I can refer to for the opening and removal of this particular model Philips?
2) Do I need the service manual?
3) Do I need the remotes (we have none)?
4) Do I just buy 2 new Sanyo IC's for each set now on eBay for 12.25 ea?
5) What resistors do I replace? All? How many for each set should I get? Where?
6) Anything else I should know about before I start?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: We have 5 of these. All with similar problem.
2. no 3 no 4 do not buy these parts at ebay! buy from MCM electronics or reputable place as if you get cheap ones your just going to have more problems and replace BOTH ICs and be sure to use heat sink compound 5 only replace the resisters if you need to they are different for each set but they are the larger ones on the board, if you don't have a multimeter you need to purchase one from radio shack and they can or should tell you how to use it to test resistance. 6. yes please send lot of money to me! just be careful there is high voltage in that their set!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How can you tell if the Citizen watch that you are about to buy online is genuine? Follow these 7 simple steps to verify the authenticity of your purchase. Step 1: Guarantee If the guarantee is photographed...
Jul 6, 2015 - There are hundreds of online stores selling 'replica' Citizen watches, but there's also online auction sites where bogus dealers move off fake citizen watches to unsuspecting buyers. If you want guaranteed high quality you need to know how to spot the unethical sites and also the imitations. While shopping ...
Begin the Setup Process Step 1: Create your Harmony Login If the Harmony remote web site is not automatically launched, go to the Harmony remote web site and create an account. Step 2: Complete the Online Setup Process Once you have created your Harmony login, the online setup process begins. You will guided through a series of question-and-answer steps to complete each of the five main steps of the online setup process: 1. Identification: Requires you to create a login on our member web site. 2. Check Connection: Ensures your computer and your Harmony remote are communicating properly. 3. Set up Devices: Helps you set up a description of your personal home theater system. 4. Set up Activities: Helps you set up a description of the connections for devices that allow you to perform Activities (e.g. Watch Television Activity). 5. Update Remote: Updates your remote with your personal configuration.
Reinstalling Windows XP on an Acer Aspire 3000 is fairly straightforward. You may need to reinstall Windows XP due to hardware failure, a virus infection, major hardware changes or a hard drive upgrade. Whatever the reason, you can do the reinstall yourself at home. The reinstall will take anywhere from 1 1/2 to 3 hours, depending on the size of your hard drive. Be aware that reinstalling Windows XP will format your hard drive, getting rid of all data on, so you'll want to back it all up on a media device.
Back up all data on your computer before reinstalling.
Insert the Windows XP disk and restart your computer.
Press any key when prompted to begin running the disk.
Press F8 to agree to the terms of service.
Choose the partition you want to reinstall Windows XP on. This is usually "C:" for most users.
Choose the type of format. You can choose either "Quick" or "Full" for NTFS systems. A quick format only takes a few minutes less than the full format.
Wait for the format to complete. The Windows XP installation wizard will begin. You will be asked to choose your time zone, computer name, and to input any network information. Otherwise, the reinstall will run by itself.
This is really very frustrating when you face such kind of problems. You may check out Wii Fix Guide
to fix the problem yourself. This DIY guide will show step by step
pictures to fix the problems yourself without any technical knowledge.
This is appearantly a common problem with the Wii. I got this information right off their Support Website.
Error Code: 50231
The Wii console's internet connection settings have not been configured yet. In order for the Wii console to connect online, you must first go through a quick setup process to connect to your home network.
If you need assistance, we can walk you through the process using our step-by-step guide that allows you to follow along. Please click here to begin.