- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
One way to delete songs (and maybe books) easily is to it through your computer, while the Sansa is tethered;
1) Download the Sansa Clip manual. Here's a link; http://www.sandisk.com/media/327475/CLIP+_UM_0809_ENG+090309.pdf
2) Put your Sansa in MSC (Mass Storage Class) mode. Go to Settings, then USB Mode. Select MSC mode.
3) Tether the Sansa to your computer. It will look like a USB flash drive.
4) Delete or add Music, or Books. You can use Windows Explorer to look through the directories on the Sansa, and delete files directly, as you would on a USB Flash drive.
Special Note on Audio Books-- Get an extra memory card, 4 to 8 Gb should do, and use this as your destination for audio books. If you have a book that will not delete, you can pull the card and re-format it, while leaving your songs intact on the main memory.
If you cannot delete the book through the computer or by menus on the Sansa, you may have to re-format your main memory. Hope that helps!
connect your sansa to the computer and via usb cord check computer the hardrive letter e,f,d, whatever right click that letter and then format. this will delete all the songs. or you could open windows media player click sync and then drag and drop songs from your computer to your sansa or visa versa.
you will have to connect the player the the usb cord attached to the computer. a screen should pop up and give you the option to open folder to view files. After you click on that, it will show you every song you have on there and you just right click and select delete.
When you plug your ilo mp3 player into your computer with the USB cord, double-click on the My Computer icon. When the window opens, the list of drives should come up. Your ilo mo3 player should come up as Remveable Hard Drive (or Drive G) Click on it. When the window pulls up, your list of songs should come up. Find the song you want to delete and right click on it. Then find the delete button and click on it. When the computer ask you if you want to delet the song, click yes. When you turn on your mp3 player, the song you deleted shouldn't be on your mp3 player.