Question about Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Since i had to re-install i am wondering if scanner not working due to incorrect settings somewhere..anywhere! This is a NIGHTMARE!
Well since I am having the same problem and I have been searching this blasted computer for hours looking for a resolution I suggest you take the bugger to the nearest garbage heap and have at IT!! That is what I plan to do ASAP...happy tossing :)
Posted on Jul 13, 2011
Hi there: Some clarification questions from me:
1. What operating system?
2. What did you have to re-install? The whole operating system or just this printer?
3. Have you downloaded and installed the latest drivers from the Dell site?
4. Are you able to copy something just using the Copy buttons on the unit itself?
5. Are you able to print to the printer successfully after re-installing?
6. What program are you using to scan?
Posted on Dec 19, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 08, 2010 | Dell Photo 964 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2009 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 10, 2009 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 22, 2009 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 21, 2009 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 27, 2008 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!