Question about Samsung SGH-X495 Cellular Phone
My N70 has crashed how do open it to remove battry as it wont allow me to turn it off
I will help u in this problem.
Ur NOkia N70 is crashed due to software error or virus in ur mobile phone. I recommend u to use antivirus software. It wont erase any data.
Another alternate is to format ur phone memory and memory card. It also dont erase the phone softwares and apps it came with. It only erases additional datas added later.
To format ur phone memory :
1) Make sure ur charge is 75 %. Turn off ur phone.
2) press and hold three buttons ( green dial button + * + 3 key ) and turn on the phone.
3) Hold those buttons until a formatting screen appears.
4) It automatically completes and ur phone asks for restart.
5) Ur phone memory is completely formatted.
To format MMC (memory card):
- Make sure ur charge is 75 % or more.
- Open menu->extras->memory card->format.
- Takes ( 15-20 ) minutes.
- Ur MMC is formatted now.
Please send me a feedback and rate my solution.
Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved.
Posted on May 10, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Dec 04, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 14, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jan 23, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
720 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!