Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips remote codes
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Mar 20, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2007 | Televison & Video
Dec 11, 2017 | Vizio Televison & Video
1,318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!