Question about Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 18, 2011 | Lenovo G550 PC Notebook
Mar 20, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2011 | Fujitsu LifeBook A1220, LifeBook A6210,...
Mar 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Feb 06, 2011 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
The DC connector needs to be resoldered on the system board.
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Compaq nc6000 Notebook
Oct 05, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2009 | Dell Latitude L400 CMOS Battery (7.2V,...
Mar 20, 2013 | Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!