Question about NRS SPO Medical 903036 Check Mate Pulse Oximeter
A few things could be going on.
First the unit
1. Remove and replace the battery to "reset" the unit.
2. If the batteries are old, they might need replaced.
3. If it has been used and is dirty, clean the sensors.
Second the finger
1. If there is poor circulation from: low heart rate, poor circulation, or cold fingers, the unit will have difficulty.
2. Dark pigmented skin can cause errors.
3. Fingernail polish will cause errors.
Here is some more info for your finger oximeter
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2014 | Nintendo Wii Console
Sep 16, 2014 | Netflix
Jul 13, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 01, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 24, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E370 Cellular Phone
Nov 21, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 26, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 06, 2008 | Teac Audio Players & Recorders
476 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: