Question about Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
When i put the multiplay tab into my system, the system fan turns on (its really loud) and then the system turns off. i found a website and it said to turn the ps2 upside down to fix the problem. it worked, but the fan is still running and its still really loud. i'm worried that the fan will bust and the system will overheat and that would suck since i got it for my birthday in august 2007 so its still pretty much new. so do you have any help for me to save my ps2?
ps i can play 2 player games with no problems
Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. (SCEA) manufactures the following first party peripherals. There may be other third party peripherals that are licensed; please check with the third party manufacturer directly.
- DUALSHOCK®2 analog controller: Model SCPH-10010
- DUALSHOCK® analog controller: Model: SCPH-110
- Memory Card (8MB) (for PlayStation®2): Model: SCPH-10020 or SCPH-10410
- Memory Card: Model: SCPH-1020
- Multitap (for PlayStation®2): Model: SCPH-70120 (for 70000 Series only)
- Multitap (for PlayStation®2): Model: SCPH-10090 (for 30000 - 50000 Series only)
- Multitap: Model: SCPH-1070 (for PS oneTM or 30000 - 50000 series PlayStation 2 only)
- DVD remote control (for PlayStation®2)
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2013 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 12, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 18, 2011 | Video Game Consoles
Jun 21, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Nov 05, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline Console
Jan 05, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
513 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!