Question about Apple iPod nano
Ipod nano 2gb cannot be synced required disk not found
1. Run "c:\WINDOWS\system32\devmgmt.msc" (this is the Device Manager), this will need to be used later, but you'll need it quickly when you do.
2. Start i Tunes
3. Connect i Pod
4. Go to your i Pod Settings and select "Enable disk use"
5. A dialog box will pop up reminding you that you'll need to manually eject. Hit OK
6. Hit Apply to save changes to the i Pod
7. Quickly switch to Device Manager window and right-click on any item there and select "Scan for hardware changes"
8. Switch back to i Tunes, where you should have a nice, working i Pod!
Let me know, if problem still persists.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 14, 2009 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Sep 05, 2008 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Feb 08, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: