Question about Cell Phones
First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878#
Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it,
so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turn off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2017 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Mar 01, 2010 | Samsung SCH-U470 Juke Cellular Phone
Jan 04, 2010 | Samsung T239 Cell Phone
Jan 02, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Sep 03, 2009 | Cell Phones
Oct 04, 2008 | Cell Phones
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!