Question about LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
There could be a few reasons:
1. The charger wire is damaged/has a broken wire
2. There is no power to the receptacle your charger is plugged in to.
3. If using a vehicle charger, either the fuse in the charger or in your vehicles fuse box is blown
4. If using a USB cable to charge the USB port on your computer may be not completely connected.
5. There may be a problem with your phone or battery.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2011 | Sprint LG Rumor Touch Phone cover by...
Dec 04, 2011 | HTC Desire Cell Phone
Nov 17, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 22, 2011 | LG KG320 Cellular Phone
Jun 08, 2011 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
May 28, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: