Question about LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
There could be a few reasons:
1. The charger wire is damaged/has a broken wire
2. There is no power to the receptacle your charger is plugged in to.
3. If using a vehicle charger, either the fuse in the charger or in your vehicles fuse box is blown
4. If using a USB cable to charge the USB port on your computer may be not completely connected.
5. There may be a problem with your phone or battery.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2011 | Sprint LG Rumor Touch Phone cover by...
Dec 04, 2011 | HTC Desire Cell Phone
Nov 17, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 22, 2011 | LG KG320 Cellular Phone
Jun 08, 2011 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
May 28, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: