Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
1. Turn OFF cam
2. Remove the battery or the power supply
3. Turn the switch to CAMERA for about 30 sec
4. Turn the switch to OFF
5. Install the battery or power supply
6. Turn the switch to MEMORY
7. Open the LCD cover and press the RESET button ( small inner button )
8. You will be prompt to adjust date/time. Do it
9. Take some pictures
Posted on Dec 17, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2011 | Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One ...
Oct 20, 2010 | Washing Machines
Feb 16, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 05, 2014 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!