Question about Kitchen Appliances - Others
1. Make your favotite pasta dough, roll out thin.
2. Place a sheet of rolled-out pasta dough on the metal plate, press down with the plastic mold to create the ravioli pockets.
3. Fill the pockets with your choice of mixture (cheeses, meats, spinach).
4. Then brush the top of the pasta sheet with egg wash or water and place a second sheet of pasta dough over the first.
5. Then use a rolling pin to press down on the assembled raviolis.
6. The pressure of the rolling pin will adhere the two sheets of pasta together and will cut the raviolis apart along the edges of the metal plate.
7. The result is a dozen perfect homemade raviolis!
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
Hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2017 | The Kitchen Appliances - Others
Apr 03, 2016 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jan 14, 2016 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Oct 20, 2013 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Jul 24, 2011 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Mar 31, 2011 | Navman iCN 520 GPS Receiver
May 28, 2010 | Rival 8210 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
Aug 17, 2009 | Magimix 2200 Gelato Chef 1.03 Quart Ice...
Apr 15, 2009 | Praktica DC Slim 520 Digital Camera
Apr 20, 2008 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
1,136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: