Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
For IMEI: 358647018639597
To enter the code to the phone (switch on without SIM card).
Input the Code in the phone as follows:
Here: ?????????????? You should enter generated code.
First code in the end of the string must be added + 1#
Code number 7 in the end of the string must be added + 7#
If you have proper software and You know on which lock, phone
is closed just simply enter proper CODE.
If YOU DONT KNOW - which lock is closed do the following:
1. Enter the first code, if it’s the wrong code - WAIT 30 seconds!!! And then:
2. Enter the code number seven this will open all locks.
How to get 'p' 'w' '+' signs?
Press * several times on keyboard of phone...
If the codes don’t work after entering 5 codes You will lock the ‘CODE UNLOCK FUNCTION’ and it will be possible to unlock the phone only by using a cable/device.
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
Handset Unlock - Instructions
Please find below the instructions to unlock your handset.
Handset Unlock Procedure for IMEI: 353508029865248
Your unlock code is: 426850229882845
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
This procedure unlocks the handset from being network restricted from only using SIM cards from Vodafone Australia. In case of difficulties, please refer to the FAQ listed below
1. Take note of the unlocking code shown above
2. Insert a Non-Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
3. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
4. Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number. (See FAQ below)
5. The phone will then display a message. The most common is “Phone Restricted”. Select “undo” by pressing the middle soft-key button. (Different message? See FAQ below)
6. Carefully read step 6 before attempting to enter the unlock code. This step has the potential to PERMANENTLY BLOCK YOUR PHONE!
Enter into the phone #pw+ followed by the 15-digit unlocking code then +1# (Unlocking code is shown above). Do not enter the 15-digit IMEI number by mistake
To enter + press the * (star) key two times
To enter p press the * (star) key three times
To enter w press the * (star) key four times
For Example: If your 15-digit unlocking code is 123456789012345, enter the following in sequence: #pw+12456789012345+1#
(When entering the unlocking sequence it disappears? See the FAQ below)
7. Then press “OK”
8. The handset will display “Phone restriction off” unlocked after successful entry of the unlocking code. This will be confirmed if you can make and receive calls with the Non-Vodafone Australia SIM card. (You will need reception and phone credit with the different network provider)
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
there is a nokia unlock code generator if it has this model?
pay a shop to take it off, or
some companys take it off when you have spent $80 on credit.
there are leads that you can buy on the net to unlock any phones. i think the site is unlock it.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 12, 2011 | NokiaFree Unlock Codes Calculator
Jan 24, 2011 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Apr 04, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
May 13, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Mar 28, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Mar 18, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!