Question about Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
I have a Canon iP 1600. Recently my daughter reset it to print only in black as the color cartridge was low. I put a new color cartridge in but canot find out how to reset it so that it will print on both black and color
Go to printer settings on control panel and change to print in colour
If you don't have manual go to
Posted on Jan 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jul 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 15, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 21, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP370 All-In-One InkJet...
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
With the original chip now
attached to the compatible cartridge (you may need double sided tape to
get the chip to stick well to the cartridge), and with the cartridge
now in the printer, Press and hold the Reset/OK Button for 5 seconds to
reset the chips.
Oct 31, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!