Question about Veo Advanced Connect Webcam
Follow the instructions below and it will work.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program.
When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the
camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and
Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to
see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger
set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the
computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call
setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on
top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.”
And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or
friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and
video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window.
If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display:
You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you
like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers
and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to
first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning
Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working
properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may
appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends.
After you get your camera installed properly, DO NOT unplug it from the USB port as it will
cause the drivers to be corrupt and render the camera unusable till reinstalled it properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
49.XXXXX ERROR To continue turn off
A critical firmware error has occurred.1. Turn the device off, and then turn the
2. Go to www.hp.com/support/
LJM3027mfp or www.hp.com/support/
LJM3035mfp to check the latest
firmware image version. If the latest
firmware image version is newer than
the one installed on the device, upgrade
3. Try printing a job from a different
software program. If the job prints, go
back to the first program and try printing
a different file. If the message appears
only with a certain software program or
print job, then the error is in the software
program and not in the device. If the job
fails to print using a different software
program, then turn off the device and
disconnect all cables that connect the
device to the network or to a computer.
4. Remove any DIMMs and EIO cards, and
then turn the device on.
5. If, after removing DIMMs and EIO cards,
the device behaves normally, turn off
the device and reinstall DIMMs and EIO
cards one-by-one, turning off the device
off and then on again each time you
reinstall a DIMM or EIO card. If a certain
DIMM or EIO card causes the message
to reappear, replace the DIMM or EIO
6. Reconnect all cables that connect the
device to the network or to a computer.
7. If the message persists, replace the
formatter (see Formatter on page 116).
Apr 03, 2012 | HP LaserJet M3035xs MFP All-In-One Printer
Dec 31, 2010 | Cameras
Nov 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2010 | Panasonic Cameras
Sep 06, 2009 | Samsung Yepp YP-T7JX MP3 Player
Feb 09, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 05, 2009 | Olympus FE-190 Digital Camera
Jan 03, 2009 | Olympus WS-110 Digital Voice Recorder
Nov 15, 2017 | Veo Advanced Connect Webcam
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!