Question about Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Multipass f60
Here you have the driver :
and if ur problem was fixed please rate this solution as solved
Posted on Nov 05, 2007
SOURCE: Canon MultiPass F60
You need to do the print head cleaning. The steps are listed below.
Print Head Cleaning / Head Refreshing
If the printed Nozzle Check Pattern is broken, missing, or a specific color is not printed, clean the print head.
1. Press the <Menu> button on the printers operation panel.
2. Press the left [<] or right [>] arrow buttons to select [MAINTENANCE].
3. Press the <Set> button.
4. Press [<] or [>] to select the cleaning setting you want. Select [HEAD CLEANING] for normal print head cleaning. Select [HEAD REFRESHING] for deep print head cleaning.
Note: [HEAD REFRESHING] uses more ink than [HEAD CLEANING], so perform [HEAD REFRESHING] only when necessary.
5. Press <Set>.
6. Print a Nozzle Check Pattern and perform at least two Head Refreshing if the pattern is not correct.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
Canon does not offer Vista drivers for the MultiPass F60. Vista may have some generic drivers that will work, so don't delete or over-ride them in the system.
The major problem is that the printer only supports USB 1.1 and not USB 2.0
Here is a link to Canon's MultiPass F60 Printer site ...
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Okay, follow these steps below to reset this message:
1) Enter SERVICE MODE. By pressing Menu-Copy-#
2) Select TEST MODE.
3) Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5) Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
Then call Canon 1-800-828-4040
Just inform them that you have already reset the counter so the error is gone, but you needed to know if there is a part that needs cleaned or replaced to prevent further problems.
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 26, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 20, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 04, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 06, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 01, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 04, 2007 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2011 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!