Question about HP Officejet Pro L7650 Printer
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2013 | Craftsman Snowblower Fuel Gas Tank Part...
Oct 13, 2012 | ASUS P5KPL-AM/PS Motherboard
Jun 30, 2012 | HP P2055DN LaserJet Monochrome Printer
Jan 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer connects
to the PC.
5) Now, reconnect the USB/Serial cable and switch ON the PC (only
PC and not the printer).
6) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
7) Now, switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now.
Dec 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 02, 2011 | HP PSC 1610v All-in-One Printer
Aug 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2008 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2007 | Garmin nuvi 260W GPS Receiver
Apr 15, 2014 | HP Officejet Pro L7650 Printer
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: