ESP5200printer,new,paper jam message
Paper jam message occurs when there are stuck papers inside the printer. There are several ways on how to correct this problem, either you remove the visible stuck paper manually or replace the toner or ink cartridge. Below are the steps you'll want to follow when this problem still occurs.
1. Turn off the printer. Turn the printer off and on to see if it can automatically clear some or all of the jam.
2. Inspect the location or tray the printed paper ejects to. If the stuck paper is visible manually remove it. Remove any paper trays. Inspect them for wrinkled or damaged paper.
3. Open the printer door that allows you access to the printer ink cartridges or toner and look for any stuck paper. If the stuck paper is visible manually remove it.
4. If necessary, remove the toner or ink cartridge. Place it in a bag or away from light to avoid damaging it.
5. If you find a piece of jammed paper, remove it by holding it with both hands and pulling firmly. The goal is to keep the paper from tearing. If several pieces are jammed together, try pulling out the middle piece first to loosen the jam.
6. If the paper does tear, try rotating the roller gears manually to free the paper . Don't force anything.
7. Replace the toner or ink cartridge and paper trays, close any doors you opened and turn the printer back on.
8. If the printer paper jam message still appears, then there is still some paper in the printer. Reinspect the paper path and try repeating the above steps again.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Apr 20, 2011 |
Kodak ESP 5 Printer