Question about RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with Dedicated DVD Menu Key
Try this as all remotes work similar.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have an rca rcu404n
RCA does not list a code for the Trutech TV. Trutech says that their TV is not compatible with universal remotes.
Some people have said that they had luck with Daewoo codes. You could try 016, 190, 005, 171, 004, 006, 017, 127, 196, 202, 222.
If that does not work, you might also try the code search method.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
I just spent the last 3 hours with this same frustrating problem. RCA 3 digit code needed for Trutech tv. after all that time, i got 191 to work.
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2013 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 30, 2011 | TruTech T2000D TV
Feb 08, 2011 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
Nov 11, 2010 | RCA RCU404 Remote Control
Nov 24, 2009 | TruTech PVS31170S1W 17 in. LCD Television
Aug 27, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 15, 2009 | RCA 244889 Remote Control
Jun 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
537 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: