Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Canon iP90 printer offline...daughter dropped printer...not far from floor...but now when go to print it says printer is offline...how do i fix this?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
when you open the top cover, the carriage unit will mvoe to the middle
of the unit. Once it is there hold the inks and move a bit to the left
so you can see a grey lever. then the printhead and the inks will come
up together. remove inks and replace head.
This should work for you
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
SOURCE: error 5100 canon ip90
You may try this to rest the 5100 error:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Check the properties again, Then try to print a test page.
If that does not work go to this link and download and install the printer drivers:
Just select your OS:
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2015 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2017 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 30, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Aug 20, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Dec 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jan 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Dec 02, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!