Question about GE Profile PFCS1NJWSS Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator
Go into the diagnostic mode on your touch display .
1) . Press any button on the display 1 time except the temp adjust buttons.
2) Press the temp up and down on both the freezer AND refrig (all 4 at the same time)
3) when 0's show , release the buttons and press any button except for the temp adjust buttons .
4) NOW , fress the temp adjust buttons until the freezer side displays 0 and the refrig side displays 7 . 0 and 7 is for the thermistors test .
5) After 0 and 7 display , press any button again except temp adjust , and this will start the thermistor check .
6) You will have 7 thermistor tests , indicated on the refrig display , starting at 1 , then 2 then .......
7) The feezer display will tell for the corresponding thermistor , indicated by the refrig display , if the thermistor p = pass , s = short , b = bad (replace board)
After determining if or which thermistor is bad , then adjust the display to 1 on freezer display and 6 on the refrig display . This ends the testing procedure and resets the refrig back to normal .
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | GE Profile Arctica 25.4 Cubic Feet...
Oct 26, 2010 | GE Refrigerators
Jul 17, 2010 | GE GSS25JFPCC / GSS25JFPWW Side by Side...
Apr 06, 2010 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
Oct 01, 2009 | GE Profile CustomStyle PSC23MGSWW 36" 22.7...
Sep 13, 2009 | GE Profile PSW26P Stainless Steel Side by...
Sep 08, 2009 | GE Profile PSW26P Stainless Steel Side by...
Aug 18, 2009 | GE Profile PSW26P Stainless Steel Side by...
Jul 19, 2008 | GE Profile PFS22 33" Artica French Door...
Jun 17, 2007 | GE Profile CustomStyle PSC23MGSWW 36" 22.7...
2,336 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: