Question about Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: formatting nokia 6030
Here are the tips to do follow my steps carefully:
1) Turn off your Nokia phone
2) Remove your SIM CARD and your MEMORY CARD
3) Hide your SIM CARD and your MEMORY CARD in a safe place!
4) Turn on your phone while pressing: Ke(3) + Green call button + *
5) Your Nokia is now formatting, please wait for a while...
6) When done, reinsert back your SIM CARD and yor MEMORY CARD in to your phone
7) There you go! your code is now set to (12345)
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
Jul 08, 2010 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
May 11, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
Nov 27, 2009 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
Jun 15, 2009 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
Jan 06, 2008 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!