My samsung corby s3653 cant receive text messages sometimes...and sometimes when i receive text messages i receive it 10 times over and over...help me pls!what should i do?
if this happened from the beginning after purchasing your phone, it would help you if you bring it back to your phone dealer mostly if it's still under warranty.
but if this issue just comes up now, and you didn't encounter this issue before, it is a network provider problem.
however, since you are the phone owner, you may want to restore it to its factory settings and check,
here is the code for it but let me remind you that you will lose all your settings once you decided to hard reset it. so you need to back up your files first once you decide to restore it.
1. switch off phone
2. remove battery, sim and sd card
3. reinsert battery and switch the phone on
4. on your keypad, type the code *2767*3855#
5. after successful hard reset, reinsert everything again,
6. try sending a txt message to your own number and observe.
Mar 11, 2010 |
Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...