Question about Cameras
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you are running windows xp,ME or vista or mac.then you dont need need drivers it is plug and play and will automatically install if you connect it.but if you have windows 98 you can download drivers from link below:
thanks and plse do not forget to accept the solution.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
SOURCE: Vivicam 8325 - lost disc....
Haven’t been able to find any software, but you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic). Then rightt click and select "COPY"
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
An external memory card reader is an easy alternative way to copy files from your camera's memory card to your computer.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2015 | Vivitar ViviCam Cameras
Jan 30, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 3750 Digital Camera
Dec 24, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 35 Digital Camera
Apr 03, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 3760 Digital Camera
Dec 04, 2008 | Vivitar ViviCam 10 Digital Camera
Oct 26, 2008 | Cameras
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!