Question about HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Printer Name: ZM400
First label always failed as it didnt print out the whole data. For instance, it only print out the 80% (top part) of the data while the rest 20% (bottom part) is not displayed.
However, the next subsequent label is working fine.
But if the printer prints alot of labels at once, it may stop a while (around 0.5 sec) and print again. This problem happened again as the next first label printed out.
If I was not wrong, this happened since we replace the ribbon.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printing accurately
Hi there within the envelopes and labels print function within MS Word you will be able to set the correct label and sizes. If this doesn't work then adjust the margins.
This problem is nothing to do with your printer as you are sending a command to it and the printer is doing what you told it to do. Check the settings first.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
SOURCE: Printer Stripe S-500 Zebra
The printer now is replaced, but i had changed also te printhead before. Now we use a other type of Zebra now :), more better and slower.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
SOURCE: cd label
I finally figured it out. The default DISC LABEL got set to HP TATTO. It should be PRINTABLE CD/DVD STANDARD. The HP Tatto uses the photo paper tray so the printer wants you to close the DVD tray
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
i have the same problem , but my printer is ZEBRA S4M ZPL
my solution is:
in your barcode software: change printer settings: 1 and 2
1 . in media setting : change media type --> Thermal transfer
2. in documents options , configuration --> use printer settings
by Lin Yu Hsien
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Zebra ZM400 Thermal Label Printer -...
Jun 20, 2014 | Zebra ZM400 Thermal Label Printer -...
Dec 09, 2013 | Zebra Z4Mplus Label Printer
Apr 10, 2013 | Zebra ZM400 Thermal Label Printer -...
Jan 18, 2013 | Zebra ZM400 Direct Thermal-Thermal...
May 11, 2012 | Zebra ZM400 Thermal Label Printer -...
Aug 31, 2011 | Zebra 105SL Thermal Label Printer
Aug 28, 2011 | Zebra ZM400 Thermal Label Printer -...
Apr 23, 2011 | Zebra Z4Mplus Label Printer
Jan 19, 2009 | Zebra 170XiIIIPlus Thermal Label Printer
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: