I can not edit or delete any of the alarms I have set on the E815. Tools - Alarm Clock - select from the list. All I can do is enable or disable. If I try to create a new alarm, it tells me "Alarm Clock Full". Any help on this? The manual I downloaded only mentioned the enable/disable feature. No delete or edit.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hiSelect > Tools > Clock
To set a new alarm, open the Alarms tab, and select Options > New alarm. Enter the alarm
time, select whether and when the alarm is repeated, and select Done.
hope this will work.
There's an option in "Download Apps" from
the "Java Apps" Menu called "Factory Preloads." Choose that option
instead of the "New Purchases" option that you usually choose when
installing other/new apps and it will give you a list of the default
apps the phone came with. Alarm Clock Plus will be in the list. You'll
have the ability to re-download any of them, Alarm Clock Plus included.
Make sure to uninstall the existing installation of Alarm Clock Plus
first before doing so.
You need to make sure the Ringer is enabled. Here are the instructions:
Alarm Clock The Alarm Clock tool allows you to set up to three alarms. When you set an alarm, the current time is displayed. When the alarm goes off, Alarm 1 (or 2 or 3, as applicable) will be displayed on the LCD screen and the alarm will sound.
1. From standby mode press the Center Select Key c [MENU], then press the Directional Key r right twice for SETTINGS & TOOLS, 2 Tools, 4 Alarm Clock. 2. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight an Alarm (1, 2, or 3), then press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 3. Enter the alarm information including: • On/Off • Time • Frequency • Ringer 4. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight the information you want to set, then press the Left Soft Key L [Set] to view your choices. 5. Set information and press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 6. Press the Center Select Key c [SAVE] after setting all of the applicable Alarm Fields.
Once you open alarm, select "set" for alarm 1, go to the time and change it to what ever time and click "set" again. After shut phone. I thought it was wierd that it did not confirm but It works. Let me know how it goes.
I've had a similar problem with alarms not going off. In my case, it was caused by receiving a text message that was unanswered between the time that I set the alarm, and the time that it was supposed to go off. Try reading all your text messages, deleting all messages, and then take the battery out and put it back in after a few minutes. The last part is to reset any caching, but the first two steps followed by a turn off/turn on should also do the trick.
To set an alarm for an event:
1. Create a new event or double-click an existing event.
2. In the New/Edit Event dialog box, select the Alarm check box.
3. Click the time interval selector and select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
4. Type a number between 0 and 99 in the Time Measurement box.
5. Click OK.
To set a default alarm for all new events:
1. From the Tools menu, choose Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the Date Book tab.
3. Select the Alarm Preset check box.
4. Click the time interval selector and select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
5. Type a number between 0 and 99 in the Time Measurement box.
6. Click OK.
Setting Alarm Options
You can configure the Alarm Manager settings for the Desktop application in the Alarm tab of the Options dialog box.
To set Alarm options:
1. From the Tools menu, choose Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the Alarms tab and click one of the following actions:
* Always available: Click this option if you want alarm notifications to appear regardless of whether the Desktop application is running.
* Available only when Palm Desktop is running: Click this option if you want alarm notifications to appear only when the Desktop application is running.
* Disabled: Click this option if you do not want alarm notifications to appear on your computer.
3. If you want an alarm tone to sound when the alarm notification message appears, click Play audible notification with alarm dialog.
4. Click OK.