Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: computer doesn't print color
Hi, the problem seems with the logic board inside the printer, are you in a position to open the printer and try some stunts, that is only if you have done it earlier.. let me know??
Posted on Dec 17, 2007
SOURCE: Canon pixma mp210 printer -
This printer uses FINE cartridge which has memory chip inside that store ink level data. Once the cartridge is EMPTY we cannot restore this data to be FULL even though we physically refill ink until FULL. So the printer keep displays NO INK warning.
Similar with using compatible cartridge, NO INK warning still remain because ink level data has been recorded as empty. Why?. Here is the explanation. As far as I know no third party compatible cartridge produced this printer since canon protect it with the chip. Compatible cartridge that sold in the market is refurbish cartridge which repacked with another brand.
To fix this problem we need to deactivate ink level detection function by holding down STOP/RESET button for about 9 seconds or more for each cartridge. The consequence of this is ink level become UNKNOWN.
Hope this will be helpful to you
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
You need to cancel all print jobs for a printer, you must have permission to manage documents on the printer.
1. Open printers by clicking the "Start" button , clicking "Control Panel," clicking "Hardware and Sound," and then clicking "Printers."
2. To open the print queue, double-click the printer you are using.
3. Click the "Printer" menu, and then click "Cancel All Documents." Depending on the printer, the item currently printing might finish, but the remaining items will be cancelled.
Next, you may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark 4800 series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2015 | Dymo ® LabelWriter® 450 Series PC...
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Apr 27, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Apr 05, 2009 | Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
Mar 19, 2009 | Apple Epson Stylus C80 InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2009 | HP OfficeJet G55 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 27, 2008 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Oct 29, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
May 26, 2008 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer, Scanner &...
May 06, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z25 InkJet Color...
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: