Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
You just go to your contacts and find the name and go to options(it should be on the left soft key) and there should be a option to copy contact to sim card
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi there ive found ur problem ive actually done the same thing u have 2 go under ur contacts and the go options and the after that go to copy 2 sim or if thats not there select multiple to and then u have the options copy 2 sim card
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
SOURCE: transfer contacts list
1. From the standby screen (the first screen when you open your phone), go to the menu.
2. Scroll to the address book and press select.
3. Scroll to the address you wish to copy (or any address if you want to copy all of them) and press the menu key.
4. Go down to copy and press select.
5. Select "Entries" to copy just that one entry or "All to SIM" if you want to copy all your addresses to your SIM card, or "All to Phone" if you want to copy them all to your phone.
6. Select Merge or Override. Merge will combine any addresses that are already on your card with the ones you are now copying, Override will replace anything that is already there with the ones you are now copying. Be careful in deciding which you want to do since Override will delete anything previously saved and merge will duplicate any that were already saved and are being saved again.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
open "address book", then press "option"scroll down to "SIM contacts" and press the right-navigation key and select "SIM Directory"
It will display contacts on your SIM card. To copy contacts from SIM to phone memory. Select "Options" then scroll down to "Mark/Unmark" press right-navigation key and select "Mark All" then select "Options" again and then select "Copy to Contacts"
That will copy your contacts from SIM to Phone directory.
Posted on May 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2017 | Sanyo Cell Phones
Mar 10, 2017 | Cell Phones
Feb 14, 2013 | Apple iPhone 3G
Nov 05, 2012 | Cell Phones
To transfer contacts from your current phone to a SIM card, do the following:
Nov 05, 2012 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Jan 06, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Feb 16, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Nov 02, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jan 08, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Dec 29, 2008 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!