Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have hp8250 photosmart printer
Driver could be corrupt.
Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off. I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
1. There are some options in the menu to clean the printhead, refer to user manual for the instructions.
2. If that won't fix it, check the cartridges to see if there is any toner leaking out of them.
3. If none of the above fixes it, you might have to replace the print head.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
Welcome to Fixya
Since you already replaced the cartridges and performed test page and nothing happens. Try to restore the printer to original factory state.
To restore the factory defaults
1. Press Setup.
2. Press down arrow to highlight Tools, and then press OK.
3. Press down arrow to highlight Restore Factory Defaults, and then press OK.
The factory default settings are restored.
Thank you for using Fixya!
Posted on Jan 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2016 | HP LaserJet CP1515n Printer
Mar 28, 2017 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 8550DP Printer
Nov 20, 2009 | Brother MFC-9840CDW Laser Printer
Dec 20, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Nov 26, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
Feb 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: