An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Phone got wet
There's corrosion buildup on the contacts from the battery to the circuit board. Depending on how bad the rust and corrosion is, it may be a permanent thing.
Whenever a phone gets we you should NEVER try and put electricity to it, it just continues to fry it. Always take the battery out ASAP and let it air dry for 3-4 days - 1 week depending on how bad it got wet.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
looks like the solution is pay a bloody fortune to lg to check if they can fix it or do what im doing and buying a desk top charger i have all ready bought a second battery so that way one can be in the phone while the other one is charging .they only cost about 10 dollars ill let you know how that goes
When electronics get wet, they MUST be taken apart as soon as possible and dried out. It probably has some wet areas inside that may have fried some connections. Water or corrosion by the water have short circuited something inside. There is still hope I hope to either take it apart and inspect and clean the corrosion off of all electronics or take it to an electronics shop and get them to do it.