Question about Canon i475 InkJet Printer
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
This is basically ink
You have to reset ink
1.Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!