Question about Sanyo FOR PLC-XE31
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
The response rate on FixYa FREE questions is usually over 80%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question is unclear, incomplete, or poorly worded...
2. the question is mis-categorized - so the correct experts aren't viewing it...
3. the question requires an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately...
4. specific training, tools, or equipment are required to avoid injury or death...
5. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully...
Please feel free to re-work your question if you feel one of these may be the reason.
Of course you are not required - but converting your question to a PAID one usually increases the reply rate as well.
Normal rates for FixYa are...
$ 9.99 answer for one question.
$12.99 Live Real-Time online chat or premium e-mail support.
$29.99 Live Real Time phone support
Sometimes FixYa will run specials for unlimited questions via monthly subscription or reduced rates for limited periods.
Consider the savings that can be had when an informed Expert can save you a $100 service call, or a $350 trip to the car dealership.
Your problem solved - guaranteed! Or your money back!!
If you don't want to pay - feel free to re-submit your question so it returns back to the top of the work queue if you still need help.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for helping with your FREE question
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
on Aug 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
The automatic keystone adjustment may not be carried out correctly
because of the ambient temperature and the installation
conditions of the projector and the screen. In such cases, correct
the keystone manually.
• When the projector is projecting images where acceleration is
present, such as in a vehicle and aircraft, the automatic keystone
adjustment may not function correctly. In such a case, set AUTO
KEYSTONE in the INSTALLATION menu to OFF and correct the
• You can correct the vertical keystones. However, their adjustment
ranges are limited in such correction.
When the keystone adjustment is carried out, the adjustment
value is indicated. Note that this value doesn't mean a projection
• The allowable range of the adjustment value in the keystone
adjustment varies depending on the installation conditions.
• When the keystone adjustment takes effect, the resolution
decreases. In addition, stripes may appear or straight lines may
bend in images with complicated patterns. They are not due to
• Noise may appear on the screen during the keystone adjustment
because of the type of the video signal being projected and the
setting values of the keystone adjustment. In such cases, set the
keystone adjustment values in the range where the image is displayed
• When the keystone adjustment is carried out, the image may not
be displayed correctly because of the type of input signal.
Mar 13, 2014 | Mitsubishi XD250U-ST DLP Projector
Dec 20, 2013 | Elmo Projectors Elmo HP-L3550S Overhead...
Feb 28, 2011 | Sanyo FOR PLC-XE31
Nov 12, 2010 | Panasonic PT-LB50U Multimedia Projector
Jul 02, 2009 | Sanyo FOR PLC-XE31
Jan 31, 2009 | Sony Office Equipment & Supplies
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!