Question about Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here it is
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: Wireless printing does not work
For an effective wireless connection, the printer should be connected to one of the LAN ports of a configured wireless router. This way, every pc(mostly laptops with wireless capability) can print to the printer. You will need a wireless adapter for desktop pcs to access any resource made available wirelessly ok. Good luck
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Try to remove the print head from printer and turn it on.If starts you need to replace the print head.It's part number is QY6-0064 becouse the old print head QY6-0034 is discontinued.
Posted on Oct 15, 2009
Follow this procedure:
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: