Question about Canon i9100 InkJet Photo Printer
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA IP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
On http://www.neilslade.com/Papers/inkjetstuff11.html you can find how to manually clean the waste ink pad.
Another useful site:
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 04, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 22, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
May 12, 2009 | Canon i9100D (Bundle) Photo Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon S200X Ink-Jet InkJet Printer
Jan 06, 2008 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Dec 08, 2007 | Canon i9100D (Bundle) Photo Printer
Oct 19, 2007 | Canon i9100 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 19, 2007 | Canon S520 InkJet Photo Printer
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!